EWS Network Enrollment
When you enroll as an EWS Network participant, you will receive and be able to participate in the following:
- Monthly communications that will highlight upcoming events.
- Formal webinars on key components of Early Warning Systems, presentations from Center experts on evidence-based identification and response systems, and sharing case studies from participating districts and schools.
- Office hours with Center experts to answer questions and problem solve.
- Online certification that will be available for members of the EWS Network and required for at least one member of each team that will be accessing on-site technical assistance.
- A national convening for in-person learning and sharing with others cities and teams.
- On-site technical support for formal training of school & district staff, targeted work in areas of need, or problem solving to address key issues.
Please complete the short form below to enroll into the EWS Network.